What's in my jewellery box?


Hello! So here is my first post on this new blog.
I've been thinking of making a blog for a little while now, as a fashion photographer I am constantly looking for inspiration and like most, just love buying clothes! I'm always looking at other blogs for inspiration and thought...why not start my own?
I will mostly be including my photography work showing new editorials and behind the scenes photos, I also want to post some videos of my retouching work which I have never filmed before so I'm quite excited about that. Along side that posts of some of my outfits and new buys, inspiration, and some vocal covers thrown in there because.. why not! 

So here goes with my first post... What's in my jewellery box?


Believe it or not I found this gorgeous little box in Primark! At only £3 I could not resist adding this item to my overflowing desk. 
As I'm not a massive jewellery wearer but the pieces I do wear, I tend to wear a lot so this box is the perfect size (until my collection grows) for all of my bits and bobs, very chuffed with this purchase.



This first necklace is probably the most dressiest piece I have, which is the Apsis. Gunmetal & Crystal chain choker with the stone Labradorite from RegalRose online.
Regal Rose have some stunning pieces and which you will probably see more of from me on an upcoming wish list post! What I thought was great about this necklace is that you can choose the stone you want and as the chain links are quite large, its easy to adjust the length if the choker is too tight /loose.




The two necklaces above are both from Topshop and are both chokers, have you noticed there's a little bit of a theme going on? 


Last choker I promise! I had so many as a child so paying £5 for one from Topshop was pretty painful. I'm sure you can get them from elsewhere.



These last two are my most worn pieces, This necklace (not a choker shock horror) I've had for donkey's years, I must have bought it as a teen and I found it a few years ago and couldn't believe I'd stopped wearing it. I probably got it at a castle on a school trip.. ha.
This ring is a recent purchase from a stall in my home town of Cambridge, I've seen similar that I'd liked on tumblr and snapped it up, now I wear it almost daily!

If you would like to see more posts from me, please feel free to give me a follow, that would be awesome! Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...