Lipstick collection!




Left to right: Top row:

I love this matte balm, I actually bought this because I was watching Essie Button who was raving about it. I love the texture, the red is quite bright but looks great with a classic black winged eyeliner look.

I used to wear this a lot I think this was one of my first lipsticks. 
It's not as matte as the name but it is very red!

Incase you haven't noticed I LOVE the Kate Moss lipsticks, this one is much more glossy than I thought it would be and is super bright and shiny in pictures, but is really nice kind of like a cream-sheen.

Favourite lipstick ever, dark red but not too dark and matte, I love the texture and it doesn't make my skin look as ghostly as Diva does!

Yet to try this one!

Yet to try this one too!


Left to right: Back row:

First ever Mac Lipstick! I wasn't too sure on what to get and it seemed like it had gotten good reviews. I do like this but it is very very red, and doesn't apply quite as smoothly as the other ones, but does last longer and obviously is around 3 times the price. 

I really love a dark red lip so obviously I had to invest in Diva, It's much darker than my Kate by Rimmel lipstick and tends to make my skin look quite pale, but hey I still love it. I find I have to apply quite a few layers to get the fullness I want maybe I'm doing it wrong..!

New purchase, saw some really nice pictures of this on Instagram and thought I would give it a go. This is completely different to anything I have, it's quite glossy and gives off a shimmery feel, definitely will look great for a special occasion.

I love this dark red, it almost has a slight hint of purple in it. I would have preferred it in Matte, but it does give a nice slightly glossy effect but not too wet. 

This one is one of my lighter shades, it is a much lighter red with a hint of pink, a bit different to the rest of my collection, I really like it for summer and makes a nice change to the usual reds. It's a little glossy but not too wet, just like the above one.

This is a very recent purchase which I have been wearing all the time, I love it! I have never owned a lighter lipstick before and this is a very nude dark pink which is quite subtle but still gives a good effect. It's nice to see what this looks like with my outfits, it gives the whole look a different feel. I've even worn it to work which I would never normally do! 



For my next purchases I am trying to stay clear of the reds, as you can see I have quite a lot already and I don't want them to get too samey. 
I definitely want to give Mac- Velvet Teddy a go when it comes back in stock, everyone is raving about it and I really want to try a really nude colour. Either that or Mac - Honey Love seems to be quite similar. 
Mac - Mehr is also a really nice shade of dark pink/nude, my sister bought it and now I'm jealous!
I also really want to try Mac - Rebel, it's much darker than my usual shades as it is mainly Plum. 

Thank you for reading if you've got this far! I really appreciate the support :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...