Beauty Wishlist!




1. 
I've heard so many good reviews about the Nars foundation, the only thing that's putting me off is the price! It seems to be a favourite of blogger babe 'My Pale Skin' who does incredible transformations to cover up her acne. I also suffer with mild acne so seeing her use this quality product to produce such good results makes me want to buy this! Their tonal range seems to go quite pale which I am excited about as so far I've only found MAC that do pale enough tones to match my skin and it would be really nice to try something new!

2.
I heard about this on Instagram and to be honest thought it would be better to use for a contour and highlight rather than a concealer. As I'm so pale I don't need a dark tone for the contour just something slightly darker than what I use as a base, most are too dark so I'm interested to see what this looks like. I have never bought any Sleek products either so looking forward to testing this.

3.
This is a really nice dark grey metallic colour. I love Essie in general as it takes ages to chip unlike the Topshop nail varnishes! I often wear darker colours and this is a really nice touch to my standard black/navy/purple routine.

4.
I've heard really great things about this cleanser and how good it is for the skin. I really want to take a better step towards my skin care routine and heard this is great to use in the shower and has made a big difference to a lot of peoples skin problems, really looking forward to getting my hands on this one!

5. 
I normally use STILA eyeliner which is more of a felt pen style and I couldn't recommend it enough, however recently I've been wanting to try something new. I have never used a gel eyeliner before and I know I am terrible at getting a smooth liner so this will be lots of practice. I want to get a silicone brush too for it, I hate stray brush hairs!

6.
Another stunning colour from Essie, I think this would look great for an evening out.

7.
Maybelline - Colour Drama Lipstick in 'Keep it Classy' - £4.99
Another find from blogger babe 'My Pale Skin' I love the pink with hints of purple tones, it really suits her pale skin and hopefully will on mine too.

8. 
Another item from lush everyone seems to be raving about. The reviews say it is great for irritable skin, so many skin products to try!!

9.
I am intrigued to try this concealer that everyone is raving about.
I found the mac concealer way too heavy for my skin causing breakouts so I'm interested to see whether Nars will have the same effect (I really hope not!) 

10. 
Another skin cleansing product recommended by a friend. I haven't tended to buy much from the Bodyshop in the past but it's all about to change!

11.
Everyone is raving about this eyebrow kit and I really need to give it a try. My head hair is blonde yet my eyebrows are dark, so as they stand out so much I want them to be perfect. I find that pencil can make them too bold and clumpy even when I smooth them out with a brush, its all a bit hit and miss. I'm really looking forward to giving this ago!
Sadly you cannot buy this in the UK, but I did happen to find it on Net A Porter's site, just quite a lot of money for shipping!

12.
I have often thought about teeth whitening and all natural products seem to be the best way to go.
The reviews on this say the taste is really peppery but you don't realise once you get used to it. If it helps to keep my teeth clean and whiter then I can deal with the pepper taste!

13.
Yes Yes another cleansing mask! I can't help it...
This is more of a one a week sort of mask which will be nice for those baths on stressful evenings. I found this product though looking on bodyshop's bestsellers, I like to think that if everyone else is buying it then there must be something special about it, I'll give it a go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...