Behind the scenes!




Hello!
I really love behind the scenes images from my favourite young photographers and seeing how they work so I always make it a habit to steal anyones photos from the day so you can see how I work too!

My latest shoot was with awesome Stylist Bee Van Djjk. Bee has a really great sense of style, she could put a bin bag with clogs and it would look good. This shoot was based around the idea of vintage clothing for a younger generation and reviving hints of style from the 90's etc.
Charli Smith from CCS Makeup was on hand to do a natural look on models Lucy and Shaun, we didn't want the makeup to be too bold as Bee really wanted to capture their youth so she did a fab job of keeping them young.
Models Lucy & Shaun from Zone models had an effortlessly young feel they suited the clothing as if it was their own.
Looking forward to posting the images :)

Keep up to date with my goings on through my Instagram! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...