Graduate Fashion Week





Better late than never! 
I had an awesome day at Graduate Fashion Week this year.
I mostly went to support my may as well be sister in law Megan Compton, who has just finished her degree in Fashion Design from Leeds College of Art. It was really good to see all of the work there and I was particularly happy to see work I had photographed was featured on more than one stand, the other being for stylist Bee Van Djjk studying at Huddersfield, we shot an editorial in an allotment a little while back which was featured in the magazine she made for her Final Major Project.
Here's a photo of Megan & I from the day, her work looked great on display and I know she has mega potential. See here for the finals from our photoshoot together featuring her final collection! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...