NYX in the UK


They are finally selling Nyx in the UK guys and I am so excited! 
I watch so many youtubers who are always talking about Nyx and how affordable but great it is and I have been so desperate to try the  Liquid Suedes for ages now. You can buy at boots.com (sadly not in store yet,) or in store at Selfridges although the counter is tiny and they barely have any stock left which is unfortunate. 








Having recently tried the Urban Decay long lasting setting spray, I found that made my skin very oily, So I wanted to try a different spray, unfortunately I feel like this spray didn't really do much in terms of protection, my makeup faded like it normally would there wasn't anything special that happened.
 I would not repurchase this.

2. Soft Matte Lip Cream in shade Monte Carlo
3. Soft Matte Lip Cream in shade Prague
4. Soft Matte Lip Cream in shade Copenhagen
I've been absolutely loving the Liquid Suede and was interested to see the formula of the soft matte creams. Out of the three, Prague has the best formula as Monte Carlo was quite streaky on the swatch. To apply to lips it takes a few coats for it to look good and isn't anything special, not sure how long it lasts as I haven't been out in any yet!

5. Liquid Suede in shade Cherry Skies
6. Liquid Suede in shade Vintage
7. Liquid Suede in shade Soft-Spoken
I absolutely LOVE these liquid suedes I am so happy with the colours. This dries with a matte finish but it DOES transfer. 
I love love the application, at first I thought the wand was so big it was ridiculous and would be hard to apply but it's not at all it's so easy. The formula spreads on the lips so easily and I love how easy it is to get clean outlines.
Cherry Skies is a gorgeous dark red, Vintage is a Dark Red with Brown in it, at first I wasn't sure whether I would like it but I'm really loving it and my favourite has to be Soft Spoken which is a Dark Pink/Nude which is more everyday.
They do last a really long time but they do transfer so don't go crazy without a mirror on hand. I did eat with it on and seemed fine but it wasn't a heavy meal. I wish they did more natural shades in this range, the others are a quite crazy like grey and orange etc which aren't really my style.

8. High Definition Blush in shade Pink the town
This is a really great blush, I love this colour it's quite pigmented especially for a drug store product, I would definitely buy more shades.

9. HD finishing Powder in shade Banana
This was a bit of an accident, I actually wanted to buy the shade Translucent but Selfridges seemed to be in a bit of a mess and I picked up the Banana thinking they were all the same, I should have looked at the back dammit! I haven't tried to wear this yet and I'm a bit concerned whether it will work or not due to the fact I am so pale, the hint of yellow would work better on someone with a tan which is something I will never have. Never mind!

All in all yay to Nyx being available in the UK, looking forward to the Lip Lingerie to be released! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...